Thank you for choosing Lisa Young Lee. In order to protect and receive the full healing benefits of your gemstones, we recommend that you use the following care guidelines.
- Store your gemstones in the original LYL soft pouch packaging to protect their brilliance from scratches and damage.
- When taking bracelets off, it's best to remove them one at a time.
- Avoid sharp objects and take off any rings from your hands before removing bracelets.
- Remove bracelets and necklaces before swimming, bathing, working out, sleeping, and applying beauty products.
- Keep your gemstones in a cool, dry place.
- Avoid contact with household cleaners, perfumes, or hair products as they can have harsh chemical effects on the gemstones' appearance and properties.
- Avoid knocking pendants against hard objects that could scratch or chip the gemstones.
- Cleanse your gemstones after regular use with any of our Gem Source Essences®.
Your semi-precious gemstones have been cleansed with our very own Gem Source Essences® and charged with Reiki healing. They balance your energy to a harmonious and aligned state by absorbing any unwanted energies in the body or mind. With regular wear, your gemstones must be cleansed to remove the built-up of unwanted energies. Use Gem Source Essences® to cleanse your gemstones, so that they can work at their optimal healing capacities.
Healing Tip: Touch or hold your gemstones whenever you want to unlock their healing properties, while reading the description cards associated with them.